Ten good things about holidays……
- After a couple of days the alarm clock and watch become unnecessary
- You can take all morning to read the newspaper
- Drinking at lunchtime is a possibility and soem days a necessity
- Time for experimentation with all those odd fragments of recipes rescued from Sunday papers in the hope of usefulness – this year the world of Thai curries!
- Taking time to think and feel
- Loosing yourself (but not your wallet) in a second hand bookshop in Leominster
- Discovering new buildings
- Talking nonsense to anyone who will listen
and I could go on!! What about your top ten??