Well here is a catch up of the news from Windsor:
- The air traffic has arrived back – will anyone want to get into an areoplane after all this?
- We celebrate St George on Friday and I mark the end of a fascinating, rewarding and enriching year.
- We marked the Queens birthday yesterday by flying the large royal standard from the Round Tower.
- The only political party to have delivered me a leaflet is the Green Party!
- I am very absorbed into writing a short book which will be entitled Successful Ageing? Watch this space!
Thats all for now…….