Time for a smile – (I hope). I popped into Alexandria this morning to sort out a few things – and to buy a couple of T shirts. It is very warm…..
In the land of slogans here are some of my favourite ones that have found their way onto the front or back of of this cheap cotton garment:(advance notice of my apologies for revealing the darker side of my sense of humour). Now – for those of you without an imagination you have to imagine these words on a T Shirt being worn either by a stranger or soemone you know quite well – OK??
- Suffering is Optional
- Whoever invented work didn’t know how to fish
- What ever the question is liquor is the answer
- I am a very good bad example
- I am always sincere even when I don’t mean it
- Please – Give me a break
- Warning! Contains bitterness and resentment
- I do all my own stunts
- Bad Hair Day – Don’t cross me
- Looking good is a curse
- Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
- I suffer occasional delusions of adequacy
- If they don’t have chocolate in heaven I ain’t going
- Growing old is inevitable: Growing up is optional
- Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off
- In America anyone can become president – that’s one of the risks you take
Well – that’s enough for the time being. Please feel free to use any of these – and I warn you – for every slogan I thought might raise a half smile there were ten that I couldn’t publish! And which one did I buy? Wait and see……….