Here are ten surprises emerging out of the completely ordinary and unspectacular journey from Windsor and Eton Riverside station to Waterloo:
- It only costs £8 return (and I am not a senior citizen!)
- It takes just over three quaters of an hour
- There are 12 stops between Windsor and Waterloo
- Its a perfect time for a post lunch snooze back from London and because the train stops in Windsor there is no worry about not waking up in your station!
- There area surprising number of cows and sheep in large green fields.
- The London sky line is the best in the world.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in most of the carriages.
- I wonder when the old Battersea power station will ever be finished?
- Suburbia seems to go on forever
- Are I Pods good for you?
To be continued…..